Wednesday 11 May 2011

Electric Sheesha…. Smoke the Tech!!!


If you are a Sheesha aficionado like I am, this one is especially relevant. For others who are casual smokers or just hang around in the company of Sheesha smokers, this may still be an interesting read. Like I always state in my posts, I’m a firm believer in the fact that technology tends to make your life easier and more interesting in many ways. Well this is where technology and Sheesha come into play together.



Almost all aficionados own the equipment, to pop it out, set it up and start smoking away at any convenient time or whenever friends gather up at a common place. I own two Sheeshas in my case. I think most would agree that it’s a fun and enjoyable experience where friends gather up and enjoy the good times. What I don’t particularly enjoy is when the smoke starts to thin out and you realize that the coal you lit up a few minutes back is all burnt out. That short break in the middle where you have to take measures to reignite new pieces is a major annoyance. This is where tech comes in to save the day. 



This little device referred to Electric Coal or E-Coal is a knight in shining armor. You place this little gizmo simply where you would place normal coal and plug it into a power socket and viola!!! E-Coal warms up to the very same temperature that regular coal does and maintains that state for as long as it is plugged in. This means that it provides the continuous heat required for the flavored tobacco to stay ablaze and keep producing that thick puff of sweetness!!! 



Since our beloved government today passed a bill to ban Sheesha smoking in restaurants and open-spaces, I have a feeling that I will have a lot of my friends showing up to my place as a substitute and my Sheesha will be getting a regular workout. In that regard, this equipment may be a very useful thing to have. As things stand, I’m not sure of the availability of E-coal, but I am pretty sure if I hunt around, I should be able to find it at one of the stores. Also considering the amount of money you would save in the long run with not having to burn Magic Coal, this might end up paying for itself. If you are convinced that this is something you might like to have as well and go out looking for it, hit me up if you find it. Here is another example of how tech saves the day…. Smoke Away!!!  




Follow PakiTechie on Twitter

21 comments:

  1. where can i find this :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure as of yet, but I've seen someone using it in Pakistan. I will post an update as soon as I get additional information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is the smoke ?? I've heard the flavour is incredible with this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent personally tried it, but since the heat is continuous and evenly spreaded, i am sure it provides a very good alternate. Probably even better than regular coal

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like you paki techie...you are the best <3 are you single ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. Thanks for the compliments, and no I'm not single, I am happily committed to tech :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this article is called a "review" yet you "review" nothing......

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you misunderstood the title... the title of this blog post is "Electric Sheesha, Smoke The Tech" by Paki Tech Reviews.... the blog contains news, reviews and updates... if you want to see proper reviews of gadgets, please also follow us on our YouTube channel :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, i liked your blog! I'm also in Pakistan now and searching for it from 3 months or more.. Please let me know if you found it anywhere in Pakistan!!

    Please reply me as info@electronic-cigarettes-2012.com

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks EEC. I have been looking for the device myself unfortunately still have not been able to find it yet. A couple of friends had it imported from Dubai. That might be the only option right now. I will keep you posted. Stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you can find it to visit www.safestcig.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://www.hnrydk.com/sdp/129091/4/pd-1002864/4920266.html, pretty sure you can buy it right here

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never mind, that's wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  14. The product works terrible, I live in the U.S. and the product is way to hot. You can't even smoke it kills your throat.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tell us soon where to get it in Pakistan?

    ReplyDelete
  16. The real thing is on http://ecig.pk , the full link is http://ecig.pk/product_info.php?products_id=90. Check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Electronic cigarette is a new product and is touted as a revolutionary breakthrough.
    Disposable Electronic Cigarette

    ReplyDelete
  18. here u can buy
    http://www.safestcig.com/charcoal.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. White Mist Co. is an e-cigarette and e-liquids company in Pakistan. We offer only authentic electronic cigarette starter kits, accessories and premium quality American e-liquids in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete